Monday 18 April 2016

You Rock Mobile Phone Shaker Card


I embossed a square white card base with the bricks folder which didn't cover the whole front then used the crackle folder to finish it off.

I dragged my beige and tan ink pads lightly across the raised areas to highlight them.

I stamped a selection of positive words on the bricks to create a graffiti look.





To complete the sentiment I stamped You Rock and the chain which I cut out and attached down the left between the stamped words.

I die cut the mobile phone from pearl card which I coloured with an alcohol marker and filled the screen with acetate. I applied 3D foam tape leaving no gaps and ran an anti static tool along the inner edges so they weren't sticky. I then filled the phone with a selection of black sequins and a couple of spiders.



I cut white card to fit the back and stamped the design inside using more of the Max Rocks stamps and some of the mobile phone stamps. I fixed it to the back of the phone sealing in the sequins to create the shaker element.

I attached the phone at an angle to the right then accented the card with some strategic sequins including a spider and web. I drew his thread with a silver glitter gel pen.


  • Visible Image Max Rocks stamp set
  • Marianne Designs Collectables mobile phone die and stamp set COL1359
  • Design Objectives brick wall embossing folder
  • Darice crackle folder
  • Square white base card
  • Plain white card
  • White pearl card
  • Acetate
  • Memento inks
  • Alcohol marker
  • Sequins
  • Halloween sequins
  • 3D foam tape




No comments:

Post a Comment