I stamped the singing bear on kraft card and again on white card then coloured them with coloured pencils.
I then cut them out following the line of the spotlight.
On white card I masked a strip for the sentiment and repeatedly stamped the daisy in a a range of ink from pale yellow through orange to deep red. I repeated the process using pinks and purples.
I secured each character to the coordinating card using a brad.
I stamped happy birthday to the right of them and a small arrow to the left.
I then rotated him out of the way and stamped sing in the space behind.
I finally 3D mounted each panel on a standard white card base leaving a border visible at each end.
- Visible Image Happy Birthday set
- Visible Image Sing set
- Visible Image Tala Catching Dreams set (for arrow)
- Visible Image Small Daisy stamp (free with Craft Stamper magazine)
- Kanban Wooly Bears - Make a Noise stamp set
- Memento inks
- Caran D'ache Aquarelle Pencils
- White card bases
- Plain white cardstock
- Kraft cardstock