Thursday 31 March 2016

Sing Happy Birthday


I stamped the singing bear on kraft card and again on white card then coloured them with coloured pencils.  


 I then cut them out following the line of the spotlight.
 
 
On white card I masked a strip for the sentiment and repeatedly stamped the daisy in a a range of ink from pale yellow through orange to deep red. I repeated the process using pinks and purples.

I secured each character to the coordinating card using a brad.

  

 I stamped happy birthday to the right of them and a small arrow to the left.

 
 
I then rotated him out of the way and stamped sing in the space behind.

I finally 3D mounted each panel on a standard white card base leaving a border visible at each end.

  • Visible Image Happy Birthday set
  • Visible Image Sing set
  • Visible Image Tala Catching Dreams set (for arrow)
  • Visible Image Small Daisy stamp (free with Craft Stamper magazine)
  • Kanban Wooly Bears - Make a Noise stamp set
  • Memento inks
  • Caran D'ache Aquarelle Pencils
  • White card bases
  • Plain white cardstock
  • Kraft cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment