After prepping the canvas with gesso I coated it in red emultion and dried it with my heat tool. I then coated it in crackle glaze then whilst still wet a coat of almond emultion. I was a little too impatient and some of the red was still wet hence the pinky top tone, I just went with it. I used my heat gun again because I wanted large cracks.
I built up the background texture with the feather and bronte stamps in muted tones. I then stamped Audrey and Create Your Imagination in black. I coloured her with distress markers.
For extra background texture I applied clear embossing paste using the Peacock mask. Whilst it dried I stamped and cut out Audreys outfit building up layers for extra dimension on her skirt and added a Wink of Stella.
I felt the lower right corner needed something so I sketched out some bags on matching papers and layered them together. A few Candi minis completed the look.
- Visible Image This Is Me Stamp Set
- Visible Image Angels Are Near Stamp Set
- Visible Image Bronte Script Stamp
- Julie Nutting Audrey Stamp
- Creative Expressions Peacock mask
- Make & Create All Bright Colours Paper Pad
- 7x5 Canvas board
- Emulsion paint (DIY tester pots) Ruby Ring and Almond
- Crackle paste
- Clear embossing paste
- Memento teardrop inks
- Tim Holtz Distress markers
- Candi minis
- Wink of Stella